bare bones alt-photo equipment

From: Eric Maquiling ^lt;emaquiling@gmail.com>
Date: 08/09/05-11:15:18 AM Z

I'm ready to do some alt printing! Yeah! My UV box works (small, <
4x5 size printing, 2 UV light bulbs). I have tons of B&W traditional
equipment but I'm trying to have a list of some of the minimum stuff I
need (besides chemicals). I'm thinking of Van Dyke for now. I have a
Polaroid pro Pack and a Polaroid 250 camera for now. I'll also
probably do 6x9 negs as well.

Here's my list I'l be getting from Forumlary (or if someone can
recommend another place, that's good too but I need one stop shopping
right now).

Necessary?:
1x 45ml measuring jar (glass)
2x 1L measuring jar (glass)
1x glass rod (for < 8x10 size)
1x 250ml bottle (for storing made Van Dyke, needs to be glass?)

Can get away with something else?:
1x stirring rod (is this necessary? can I use a chopstick?)
1x printing frame (I might use my 35mm contact printing thing for now
or just a piect of glass)

And of course, some paper to go with it.

--
Eric