Best formule for one-layer bichromate.

From: Paweł Gęga ^lt;kermit-q@o2.pl>
Date: 08/11/05-05:13:53 AM Z

Hello,

I/ve got a problem , until today I have been working with multi layer gum, but
now I want make one-layer bichromates.

Does anybody have experience in 'one-layer'?

I have found infos about Parisian gum (Parisian gum is maked with only one
layer). But these recipe was very short . Just like:
'Use amonium bichromate with lot of pigment ; develop in water' ;)
I want to recive print with shadows detail - i know that it won't be perfect ,
but the efects attaract me! :)

How could I start working with one layer bichromates?