Re: Pt./Pd. question acid pre-soak

From: Jeremy Moore ^lt;jeremydmoore@charter.net>
Date: 08/12/05-10:25:38 AM Z

Eric, did the brush coating have the same final effect as a soak? I
don't have the space to hang multiple large soaked sheets, but could
easily dry them if they were brush coated. A bucket of 2% citric or
oxalic acid and a big foam brush and I could be in business.

jeremy

ps: I'm going to email about coming up and seeing the studio--got
sidetracked in this summer with a new job and lots of classes, but my
next 2 weeks are wide open.