Re: blue vandykes

From: B Lunsford ^lt;frameofmindphoto@gmail.com>
Date: 08/13/05-02:10:53 AM Z

When I made combination van dyke & cyanotype prints, I printed &
processed the cyanotype first. I then coated the van dyke, printed, &
processed. The cyanotype that was under the VD showed up as lighter
areas. The unexposed areas of VD that were coated over the cyanotype
bleached out the cyanotype, leaving traces of the brushstrokes from
application. Pretty nice effect. I would say most of all just
experiment & use the good ol' trial & error. What works for some may
not work for others. You may find your own results that are quite
pleasing.
~Brit