a little self-promotion...

From: Christopher Lovenguth ^lt;chris@chrisportfolio.com>
Date: 08/13/05-11:04:55 AM Z

I wanted to announce an upcoming exhibition in Pittsburgh of contemporary
daguerreotypes. It will run from September 15th - October 15th. I am honored
to be showing work with the following fellow daguerreotypist:

Eric Rickart
Charlie Schreiner
Tom Young
Gregory Popovitch
John Hurlock
Alyssa Salomon
David Burder
Alan Bekhuis
Sean Culver
Jerry Spagnoli
Mike Robinson
Christopher Lovenguth

If any of you happen to be in the Pittsburgh area at this time, go see what
I know will be an amazing display of daguerreotypes!

For more information on the show please contact:

The Daguerreian Society
3043 West Liberty Ave.
Pittsburgh, PA 15216
(412) 343-5525

Also I was just interviewed by Indie Workshop and that interview can be seen
here: http://indieworkshop.com/interviews/96/
<http://indieworkshop.com/interviews/96/>

Christopher Lovenguth
www.christopherlovenguth.com <http://www.christopherlovenguth.com>