Re: cyanotype chemistry

From: George L Smyth ^lt;glsmyth@yahoo.com>
Date: 08/13/05-09:52:45 PM Z

Brit -

I have always gotten my chemistry from Artcraft
(http://www.artcraftchemicals.com/). They will sell small amounts, and will
even put together a kit from the Darkroom Cookbook. Their prices are good and
they don't screw you with shipping charges.

Cheers -

george

Handmade Photographic Images - http://www.GLSmyth.com
DRiP Investing - http://DRiPInvesting.org