Re: I'm looking for inspiration!

From: Matthew Miller ^lt;mkmiller@fastmail.us>
Date: 08/13/05-09:31:55 PM Z

Here is my take on it....Becoming a real 'artist' in the eyes of the
public and galleries is just a matter of making a sellable product.
Thats what pays the bills. I have a normal 9 to 5 type job. That
pays my bills and frees me to create art for me and only me. If I
try to make money at it, I believe that compromises my vision of the
world. If I sell something fine, but that is not my goal. But, that
is just me. By the way, I prefer smaller print sizes as well. 5x7
is my perfect image size. I love to pick one up and study it at a
short distance. Huge prints are for the top of a couch, but a small
print draws you in!