Re: I'm looking for inspiration!

From: Ender100@aol.com
Date: 08/14/05-12:07:05 PM Z

Kris,

Occasionally I think standing up—every once in a while I think standing on my
head..... my point was just taking the time to think about what you are doing
and what you want to do. It seems to me that people are always in such a
hurry to get things done that they allow themselves little time to think......
certainly shooting a lot and printing a lot are important—I don't think I
implied that they weren't. Some people think too much and never do anything—or talk
about all the time and still don't do anything.

This reminds me of that little book we had in grade school—Think & Do

Best Wishes,
Mark Nelson
Purchase the eBook & PDN System for Your Own Custom Digital Negative Workflow
@
Precision Digital Negatives
PDN's Own 31-Step Tablet Now Available—produced by Stouffer Industries
Coming Soon—Curve Calculator II will let you choose your toes!
www.MarkINelsonPhoto.com