Re: Pyrocat-HD for alt printing?

From: donald ciccone ^lt;dsciccone@verizon.net>
Date: 08/16/05-09:07:37 PM Z

Sandy, Cor, et al

Thanks for all the comments/suggestions. I'm using HP5+ and developing for
12 minutes at 72 degrees F using slowest JOBO speed. Will try mixing the
developer 1:1 and if that fails I'll reduce film exposure. The negatives do
not look over exposed but absent any other explanation I defer to your
expert judgment. Thanks again.

Don