RE: photogravure

From: Richard Sullivan ^lt;richsul@earthlink.net>
Date: 08/16/05-11:00:39 PM Z

First I was referred to as an authority and now I am "the esteemed."

I ain't dead yet so cut the crap.<grin>

A quick tour of the List will find you some people who have other
appellatives to attach to my name that are quite different.

Since we are on this topic I wrote a paper on handling chrome waste with the
help of Howard Efner Ph.D. (Chemistry) who is the Center's Science Advisor.

http://www.bostick-sullivan.com/Technical_papers/gum_dichromate_green.htm

--Dick Sullivan - Esteemed and Authoritative.

  _____