RE: photogravure

From: Tom Sobota ^lt;tsobota@teleline.es>
Date: 08/17/05-06:56:55 AM Z

Osky,

Sorry to hear that it didn't work. The formula was not mine, actually, I
copied it from "Alternative Photographic Processes" by Kent Wade. But I
have never tested it, really, so I'm unaware of the possible pitfalls.

The general idea is sound though: a dichromated colloid extended on the
copper or zinc surface and used as a chemical resist.

Perhaps if you tell me what stage of the process didn't work and what was
the problem?

Ah yes! I forgot to tell you that the fish glue should come from a she-fish
(also known as fishess) and not from a male :-)

Tom