Re: Physics of optics

From: William Barnett-Lewis ^lt;wlewisiii@gmail.com>
Date: 08/17/05-03:59:59 PM Z

</lurk mode>
Another fun thing that isn't optic related but would be photographic
related, is to get some printing out paper from Chicago Albumen Works
and play with it in the sunlight to show the basics of positive and
negative images. Depending on the format used for the pinhole cameras,
they could make contact prints that way.

Good luck,
<lurk mode>

William

--
Live like you will never die, love like you've never been hurt, dance
like no-one is watching.