Re: Temperaprint article

From: DENNIS KLINKER ^lt;dennis@klink47.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: 08/18/05-01:01:53 AM Z

Hi James on the same site there are Temperaprints by Alex Chater,Hellena Cleary,Barbara Maloney, and Peter Fredrick. For full working details of the process try WWW.books.i12.com/parlour/tempera.html also you can find working details on both Malins site and Ed Buffaloes Blinking eye site,I also understand that Pete and Alex are working on a fast track version.
Dennis Klinker