Re: Pictorico Bummer

From: David & Jan Harris ^lt;david.j.harris2@ntlworld.com>
Date: 08/20/05-02:56:46 AM Z

Thats interesting, its the opposite of what I've observed on my recent A4
Pictorico OHP batch (in UK) which is decidedly thinner than previous batches
of 8.5x11. The new, thinner material also seems much more susceptible to
scratching, pizza wheels, etc - I now have raised every wheel that can be
raised on my 2100 and still get some surface scratches. Some of them show up
on Palladium prints, I never experienced this with the thicker material.

I'm thinking of trying the Agfa Copyjet which some people have been
recommending. Its a shame its 50% more expensive in UK than France, and I
notice that suppliers in any country are unwilling to ship overseas. Still
works out 20% cheaper than Pictorico though.