Re: Pictorico Bummer

From: Sandy King ^lt;sanking@clemson.edu>
Date: 08/19/05-10:05:29 PM Z

2 sheets stuck together? Mark, Mark!! But you know, I tried to pry
the piece apart because my first thought when I pulled the sheet from
the package was that it had to be two pieces stuck together. But
alas, not.

Nope, one really thick sheet, and the other 14 sheets in the package
are just as thick.

The good news is that I just applied the log correction of +2/3 more
stop indicated by the UV density difference of 0.20 and the print was
perfect. Long exposure, but at least the overall density range is not
different so one can still base exposures on a UV shadow density
reading.

Sandy