Light source for POP paper?

From: Best, Dianne ^lt;dbest@hydro.mb.ca>
Date: 08/22/05-09:57:14 AM Z

I know most (?) people use a UV source for exposing POP paper but I am
wondering if anyone has tried "Daylight" fluorescent tubes? If so, what
kind of wattage, distance, and time have you found?

I have some Chicago POP and was doing some customer prints yesterday in
the sun but it is a long walk from my new darkroom to the sun, it is
VERY hard on the eyes going back and forth, and exposure times vary too
much with passing clouds.

Time to build a light source (for 8x10s)!

Daylight bulbs are a LOT easier to come by than UV bulbs so I'd prefer
to use them if they work.

Thanks gang!

Dianne
aka Calamity Jane