Re: Sources for wet plate collodion chemicals

From: Christopher Wright ^lt;cwrigh2@twcny.rr.com>
Date: 08/25/05-08:41:26 AM Z

Hello:

Ethyl Ether can be obtained, in quantities from small to large, at
the astronomy section of Mavidon.com. I bought some half-gallons
several years ago, and their prices were best. Also try
http://advance-scientific.net/Properties.asp?code=E1015
  Likewise for collodion.
Instead of the expensive potassium cyanide (which is also deadly
poisonous), use the (somewhat) safer and cheaper sodium cyanide.

Christopher Wright
        /www.visionsinsilver.com