Re: Using Polaroid SX-70 film with modern cameras

From: jacques verschuren ^lt;info@jacquesverschuren.nl>
Date: 08/26/05-07:18:31 AM Z
Loris,

I use a Polaroid Impulse AF for that purpose, which normally loads 600 film. The trick is to insert the SX70 cardboard or any cardboard or plastic sheet that comes with polaroid film into the camera and over that plastic/cardboard you "slide" the filmpack into the camera's filmcompartment. Simultaneously you withdraw the cardboard. In this way you avoid the camera not loading/accepting your filmpack.

Jacques Verschuren
www.jacquesverschuren.nl

I just received some packs of Polaroid SX-70 film. I want to
experiment/play with it but I don't hava access to a SX-70 camera. What
types of modern cameras I can use to shoot with this film and how? (I
know that I have to place a 4x ND filter in front of the light meter
cell)

Thanks in advance,
Loris.