RE: Pure Pt printing and solarazation

From: Marek Matusz ^lt;marekmatusz@hotmail.com>
Date: 12/01/05-08:24:01 AM Z

Cor,
How did you make your platinum salt? If it was made by reduction of the
Pt(IV) salt it is possible that you might have some unreduced platinum left
in the solution. It would act as a contrast booster, similar to Na2PtCL6
method used to adjust palladium print contrast. Longer exposure time would
be consistent I think. I have not printed pure Pt, so I am not sure how it
behaves.
Marek