Re: bellows extension

From: SteveS ^lt;sgshiya@redshift.com>
Date: 12/03/05-03:47:14 PM Z

I uderstand that you slipped with your post and 'buttoned' it to the general
list; but the question remains. What school is this where students cannot
answer correctly a question with the answer at the top of the page on the
test?

Who was teaching at the Academy of Art in San Francisco, when one of the
'doner-sons' got a failing grade for not doing any of the work assigned?
Repremands flew all over the school . . . upon the treachers?! The
question of whom is responsible for learning, the teacher to present
properly the material, or the student to parrot back some proof of
understanding of the material.

All this comes down to a system of accreditation, and I was wondering What's
On . . . second?

S. Shapiro