Re: Inkjet (2200) digital neg banding

From: Yves Gauvreau ^lt;gauvreau-yves@sympatico.ca>
Date: 12/04/05-09:28:56 AM Z

Hi,

This as not been mentioned yet but could this problem be caused by the input
you give your printer??? Like for exemple if the file used, is in the jpeg
format, this format is notorious for resulting in some of these artifacts.

I don't have a 2200 and know nothing about its drivers but I know some
software convert every thing to 8 bit before sending the result to the
printer. This also could be causing some problems.

Of course, none of these may be the problem here but since no one mention
them I thought viewing this problem from a different angle might help.

Yves