Re: (Gum) Tonal scale

From: Katharine Thayer ^lt;kthayer@pacifier.com>
Date: 12/06/05-09:05:10 AM Z

On Dec 5, 2005, at 10:39 PM, Ender100@aol.com wrote:

> Katharine,
>
> I think I missed a post..... so what caused the Dichromate Stain?

Umm, what? The dichromate stain was caused by superfluous exposure, on
purpose, but what caused it wasn't the point; the point was the
difference between the colors of unpigmented crosslinked gum,
crosslinked gum with dichromate stain, and stained gum that's been
cleared.

This is giving me the giggles. It's an impossible way to carry out a
dialogue. My posts are arriving back two days after I sent them, or not
at all, and I don't think any of us are getting all the posts, so it's
like trying to communicate by pony express or something. Since the
University of Saskatchewan is providing us the use of the server pro
bono, I certainly am not going to complain about the strange behavior
of late. I think I'll wait until the problem with the server is fixed
(maybe it's just extra load at the end of the term) before trying to
continue this discussion. Over,
Katharine