Re: Canon inks for digital negatives

From: Kai Hamann ^lt;kaihamann@t-online.de>
Date: 12/06/05-11:21:21 AM Z

Hi Kare,

I print the negatives in color mode to get a better covering. And I let the foil dry for 5 to 10 minutes prior the second print pass to prevent that the inks flow and conglomerate. Maybe thatīs why you get softer negatives now. The only real tricky thing is to feed the foil precise enough to make the first pass be congruent with the second one. And yes, I print negatives exclusively for cyanotypes. But since the density nearly doubles they should be more than sufficient for other processes too.

All the best
  Kai