Shameless Workshop Plug

From: Ender100@aol.com
Date: 12/04/05-09:37:29 PM Z

I thought I would post this to the group before this workshop gets filled.

Dick Arentz and I will be repeating the Flagstaff, AZ workshop again this
March 21-26, 2006.

This 5 day workshop covers all the Precision Digital Negatives book including
calibration and making negatives. We also teach Platinum/Palladium printing
using Na2 as a contrast control. There are 12 slots and 8 are already
filled. This year we will be adding Curve Calculator II and hybrid curves to the
 mix.

Please contact me off-list if you are interested.

Ender of Shameless Plugs.

Best Wishes,
Mark Nelson
www.PrecisionDigitalNegatives.com