Re: coming to terms with gum

From: Yves Gauvreau ^lt;gauvreau-yves@sympatico.ca>
Date: 12/07/05-12:46:14 PM Z

Joe et all,

I think this is a great idea, I think it should be expanded to become
somekind of glossary of terms we could refer people to when there is
confusion about the meaning of terms and it could become part of the faq
maybe.

If I'm not the only one who think it may be a good thing to agree as a group
on the meaning of many terms we use all the time in our post. Currently I
think most of us are assuming everyone else thinks the same about them but I
learned the hard way it is not always the case and it can cause useless
conflicts, frustration and whatever other negative effect you can imagine.

I volonteer, not to do it myself and by myself but I offer my help and time
to build this glossary if any one wants it.

Regards
Yves

PS The FAQ doesn't have an "official" glossary at this time.