Re: where can I get ferric citrate? can I make it?

From: Scott Small ^lt;toxwander2002@yahoo.com>
Date: 12/08/05-06:44:44 PM Z

While I haven't tried it, it seems like degreased
steel wool and citric acid should get there, but you
might have to goose it with peroxide to help reduce
the ferrous contamination. I'd try to find real prep
notes from someone before trying it though.

I bought mine...from artcraft? 500g jar, but wasn't
too spendy as I recall.

Tox