Re: where can I get ferric citrate? can I make it?

From: Jack Fulton ^lt;jefulton1@comcast.net>
Date: 12/09/05-02:31:12 PM Z

No, Sandy, I do not. The majority of my purchasing has been from
Bryant Lab, here in the San Francisco Bay Area. However, they are
making great changes and it looks as if they'll be opening a lab
sales area dedicated more to the arts, primarily that of photography.
In the meanwhile we (San Francisco Art Institute) have needs and I
found this site with an excellent pricing.
        As to the difficulty of placing into solution, I've heated the water
to about 110º and had no prior problems with 'chunky' chemistry.
        Cheers
        Jack