Epson 2200 Banding

From: Marek Matusz ^lt;marekmatusz@hotmail.com>
Date: 12/12/05-09:35:43 AM Z

All,
There was a discussion just last week on the issue. I was printing
negatives on my Epson 2200 yesterday, black ink only. My typical setup is
photo glossy paper with 1440 resolution, high speed off. NIce negatives for
tricolor gums. Quitre accidently I printed a negative with a defaulf printer
setting, regular paper, high speed on, low resolution, typical low end paper
settings, printed real fast. Here it was, a perfect example of printer
banding. My transparency is Ultrafine film. Nothing wrong with the printer,
but the printer settings matter. I was really surprised by that.
Marek, Houston