Re: (Gum) Multi prints???

From: TERRYAKING@aol.com
Date: 12/15/05-02:35:20 AM Z

In a message dated 14/12/2005 22:17:56 GMT Standard Time, Ender100@aol.com
writes:

hehehehe I think I'll continue to make one negative and use it once. ;)

Fine

With the right negative that gives great results.

But just in the spirit of initiative, adventure and 'what if', why not try
it .

You may find that going through the process twice, perhaps with a weak
negative, on the same print will give you a tool that you may wish to use from
time to time.

Terry

Terry King FRPS

RPS Historical Group (Chairman)