Re: "the whole thing all at once"

From: Yves Gauvreau ^lt;gauvreau-yves@sympatico.ca>
Date: 12/16/05-01:08:57 AM Z

Judy,

I admire your virtuosity with words, I realized I must bug a few of you with
my incompetance in english, gum printing and probably in many other areas as
well. I can see some of you go out of your way to let me know.

"Philosophy is written in this grand book, the universe, which stands
continually open to our gaze. But the book cannot be understood unless one
first learns to comprehend the language and read the characters in which it
is written and without these one is wandering in a dark labyrinth."

Maybe these words from one of the great mind of our times will translate
what I've been trying to say all along.

Yves
PS. This is a partial quote from Galileo Galilei