Re: Van Dyke Reducer

From: Michael Koch-Schulte ^lt;mkochsch@shaw.ca>
Date: 12/16/05-04:57:14 PM Z

I'll answer my own question. The formula works fine without the potassium
bromide (so far anyway). I bumped up the potassium ferricyanide to .3 or .4
g. Used the same sodium thiosulfate 5 g. Took about one to two minutes to
"brighten" up the print. Perhaps someone could explain what the how the
potassium bromide affects a VDB print when used as a reducing agent. Thx.

~m