RE: Film Scanner Questions

From: Kate M ^lt;kateb@paradise.net.nz>
Date: 12/18/05-01:47:26 PM Z

My HP flatbed has a light source from above, that shines through the film to
project the image onto the scanner bed. I have tried, earlier, to scan film
with a non-film flatbed. I used a reflective surface above the film, but the
results were very poor. Not enough light refl;ected back to the bed, and the
image was fuzzy as well.

Kate

-> Never having used or seen one, I was wondering how the film adapters