Re: Image formation in gum

From: Yves Gauvreau ^lt;gauvreau-yves@sympatico.ca>
Date: 12/19/05-03:25:43 PM Z

Katharine,

would you be so kind to tell if I read your message correctly???

I think you said that you coated a piece of glass with a mixture of lamp
black, gum and (I presume) some dichromate. You exposed this mixture under a
step tablet. When this was done you coated the other half of the glass, let
it dry and then you proceeded to develop the whole thing.

If I understand, you did this to see if some "pigment stain" would be left
on the glass even if it wasn't exposed at all (one half at least) just like
it did on paper.

Is that basically it???

Thanks
Yves