Re: alkaline fixer TF-3

From: Sandy King ^lt;sanking@clemson.edu>
Date: 02/04/05-12:39:52 PM Z

Ryuji,

  A couple of questions.

1. What in particular is it about the TF-3 formula that makes you not
recommend it? The pH of a working solution of TF-3 is around 9.0. Do
you see that as a problem?

2.Would I be correct to assume that one could prepare a concentrated
stock solution of the formula you provide below and dilute it for the
working solution, as is done with the TF-3 forumla. If so, what
strength stock solution and what dilutions would you recommend for
film and paper?

Sandy King