Re: Portland SPE here we come

From: rrphotog@intergate.ca
Date: 02/05/05-03:45:57 PM Z

>From their website <http://www.d2m.com/Tugwebsite/home.htm>

Perhaps you've had a great day and want to celebrate - or, you've had a
really bad day and you need a break...

In an alley on a short section of Ankeny St. off Broadway (one block S. of
W. Burnside), the warm interior of the Tugboat lures the weary traveler. A
well-worn latch greets your tired hand, the heavy door needs a gentle nudge
to gain entrance...

The ale list looks pretty good, I may drive down for a pint.

Ralph ­North Vancouver