Bi-Pin Lamp Sockets? --> UV Light Source Project

From: Michael Koch-Schulte ^lt;mkochsch@shaw.ca>
Date: 02/10/05-03:54:24 PM Z

I'm almost ready to start building my UV light box based of the "Ubldit"
plans. My local lighting supplier only had low clearance "snap in" bi-pin
lamp sockets. The lamp sockets were designed to be snapped/slid into an
existing metal housing. I want to screw them onto my platform. What to do?
Do I drill through the snap in socket? I'm currently looking for a lamp
socket which has holes. How to I attach these lights? help!