Re: Bi-Pin Lamp Sockets? --> UV Light Source Project

From: Barry Kleider ^lt;bkleider@sihope.com>
Date: 02/10/05-06:07:12 PM Z

Why?
As in 'Why screw them in if you don't have to?'
I just took apart an older model fluorescent light which did have
screw-in type bi-pin sockets, but if they're making snap-in parts now,
what's the diff? (Assuming they meet UBC (Universal Building Code) spec
- which they would almost certainly have to do.

Barry