advise on 6 to 8 megapixels digital cameras.

From: Carmen Lizardo ^lt;carmenlizardo@yahoo.com>
Date: 02/13/05-12:24:30 PM Z

Dear List
The university that I work for has offered to buy
high-resolution digital camera for personal use.
What do you recommend? I read some very good reviews
on the Canon EOS 20D but I don't want something that
is too complicated to use. I have an old Nikon Coolpix
995, and I read a good review for the Nikon Coolpix
8700. I can also consider a six or seven mega pixel
camera if they are better than the eight ......

As always, thank you for all your kind advise.

Carmen