Re: "blacklight" tubes and light sources in general

From: Hamish Stewart ^lt;hamish.stewart@gumphoto.demon.co.uk>
Date: 02/14/05-03:41:20 AM Z

Iain, an alternative to UV tubes is a metal halide light source. I bought
mine from a hydroponics supplier 'growell' and am very happy with the
results. I print gum and having used a number of light sources decided this
suited me best. Most people use UV tubes however.

Cheers

Hamish Stewart Gum Bichromate Photographer - http://www.gumphoto.co.uk