Slightly OT

From: Dennis Moser ^lt;aldus@angrek.com>
Date: 02/14/05-10:10:54 AM Z

(But, then again, maybe not...now that Gelatin Silver may be the "new"
Alt-Photo-Process!)

This is for printers/photographers in the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex area:

Can anyone suggest a good lab that will do black and white printing (not
archival, paper-based) in the area? Some folks at my day job are having
trouble finding a lab that will do RC-based prints at a reasonable price
with any kind of decent service (finishing on time, pick-up or delivery
when scheduled).

Thanks! We now return to our regularly scheduled discussion about gum
adhesion and UV light bulbs!

Dennis Moser