Re: Brush for Liquid Emulsion

From: Ritab19106@aol.com
Date: 02/15/05-04:17:13 PM Z

Thanks to Mark and Don for the help in locating the Richeson brush (Jerry's
Artarama ought to hire new customer service people...I called several times and
was told they had no such product!)

In checking out the picture on their website, it looks like the brush has a
metal ferrule. I know one has to do something about that when using it for
liquid emulsion...please remind me of the technique.

Anyone else (besides Ryuji...thanks) who has favorite brushes that work well
for applying liquid silver emulsion, I'd love to hear from you.

Rita