Re: Correction !: ULF lens wanted

From: Sandy King ^lt;sanking@clemson.edu>
Date: 02/15/05-09:20:01 PM Z

Huuuummm,

Thirty inches is about 735 mm, right? So you were not off base at all.

Nothing at all unusual about a lens that long. I recently sold one
that was 1100mm, or about forty-two inches. But I guess only the real
"ULF Honchos" would understand that a forty-two inch lens is really
no big deal.

Hope he finds what he is looking for. I would love to work with a big
Cirkut camera. Folks did some wonderful work with those cameras back
in the early part of the last century.

Sandy