Re: Aristo APHS Ortho Film Speed?

From: Jan Kapoor ^lt;jkapoor@jankapoor.net>
Date: 02/16/05-08:40:07 PM Z

Hi--

I use APHS from Freestyle in my 6-pinhole hex camera. I take 12 x 18
sheets and cut them down to 6 x 13, which is the size I need in the
camera. From having used ortho film before, where I rated it the same as
in-camera paper negatives,I started rating APHS in the vicinity of EI 6,
and the exposures are usually very good. It works very well in camera;
just be prepared for long exposures.

Jan

Fine art photography of Jan Kapoor at www.jankapoor.net
Pinhole, large format, alternative printing processes and digital.