RE: commercial carbon tissue

From: nze christian ^lt;christian_nze@hotmail.com>
Date: 02/21/05-10:54:22 AM Z

Hello Sandy

You may talk about Pierre Stringa who have is own machine and made some
carbopn paper on paper. He also made some transfer paper ( gelatin coated
Fabriano paper)
here is the link http://www.carbonphotoprint.com/

He will give a workshop at the atelier Magenta lead by Claudiine Sudre in
March
for more information for those interested in Europe (not for you Sandy, you
know everything about carbonand more ) you may look there
http://www.atelier-magenta.com/charbon.html
Amicalement
best regards

Nzé Christian