quad black inks and digital negs

From: Nick Makris ^lt;nick@mcn.org>
Date: 02/19/05-10:58:30 AM Z

I want to ask this question one more time before I make my next ink purchase from MIS or???

Is anyone successfully using QUAD BLACK PIGMENT inks to make digital negs for the purpose of making prints via an ultraviolet light source?

If so, hopefully it's an MIS ink - they only make 10 varieties. I could even get bulk ink for my 1160 that is made for the 2200.

Would someone make a recommendation based upon current positive experiences with a clear film substrate?

Many thanks,

Nick