Re: quad black inks and digital negs

From: Ender100@aol.com
Date: 02/19/05-02:58:50 PM Z

Hi Nick,

I think you will find the quadtones to have a very high density range for a
negative.

Mark Nelson
Purchase the eBook & System for Your Own Custom Workflow@
Precision Digital Negatives
PDN's Own 31-Step Tablet Now Available—produced by Stouffer Industries
Credit Card & Paypal now accepted
www.MarkINelsonPhoto.com
Workshop info on Home Page