Re: ULF lens wanted

From: Richard Knoppow ^lt;dickburk@ix.netcom.com>
Date: 02/20/05-11:00:54 PM Z

----- Original Message -----
From: "SteveS" <sgshiya@redshift.com>
To: <alt-photo-process-l@sask.usask.ca>
Sent: Sunday, February 20, 2005 12:57 AM
Subject: Re: ULF lens wanted

   I think that rigidity is more important than weight. In
fact, a light but rigid structure will be stronger and less
vibration prone than a heavy one. The sensitivity of the
camera and stand or tripod in combination to vibration is a
bit complex. Wind generated vibration adds even another
problem.

---
Richard Knoppow
Los Angeles, CA, USA