Re: commercial carbon tissue

From: trevor cunningham ^lt;tr_cunningham@yahoo.com>
Date: 02/22/05-01:43:17 AM Z

Not certain, but this could be a start you may have already investigated:

http://www.b2b-bestof.com/manufacturers/search/carbon-tissue/US/

Sandy King <sanking@clemson.edu> wrote:
At one point I had a web address for someone in France who supplied
carbon tissue but I seem to have lost the information. Does anyone on
the list know if that person is still in business, and if so please
point me to the site.

Sandy King

"The optimist believes this is the best of all possible worlds.
 The pessimist fears it's true" - J Robert Oppenheimer

http://www.geocities.com/tr_cunningham