Re: Halo or Fogging at Edge of Digital Negative

From: Sandy King ^lt;sanking@clemson.edu>
Date: 02/22/05-08:22:10 PM Z

I dry Pictorico negatives right after they come out of the printer
with a hair dryer, placed on hot heat and maximum output. Just put
the mouth of the dryer about 3-4" from the negative and blast away.
Takes about two minutes and that is that.

When using the Freestyle Clearprint OHP I dry for a couple of minutes
with the hair dryer, as above, and then for another 30 minutes with a
ceramic heater on high output, placed about twelve inches from the
negative.

Sandy