Re: Halo or Fogging at Edge of Digital Negative

From: FDanB@aol.com
Date: 02/23/05-11:59:56 AM Z

The print dryers that Jon Edwards sells (for drying the coated prints,
not for drying final washed prints) work perfectly for drying digital
negs too. His design provides a nice, gentle, even flow of
(thermostatically controlled) warm air across the surface. I just plop
the negs on the fiberglass screens for a couple minutes and the drying is
hassle-free.

Jon's web address is www.eepjon.com

And, no, I don't get a kickback, though I do have the free prototype that
Jon built per my suggestions years ago. ;^)

Dan